Effective Date: 30th June 2023
1. Information We Collect
In the course of your use of our services, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or credit card details.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
- Information about your usage of our transportation services.
2. Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If AC Transport Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.